COVID UPDATE - Noon, FRIDAY July 1
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: 287 (Down 68 on previous day).
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 1210 (Down 121 on previous day).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2927 (Up 56 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 10,930 (Down 574 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1558 (Up 24 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 41 (Up 4 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 9 (Down 14 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.5% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.6% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health