Covid update - Wednesday
29th June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 11.40am, WEDNESDAY JUNE 29
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: 332 (Up 113 on previous day).
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 1355 (Up 362 on previous day).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2760 (Up 81 on previous day).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 11,067 (Up 2444 on previous day)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1526 (Down 14 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 40 (Down 9 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 11 (Down 29 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.5% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.6% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 78.9% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.