Covid update - Monday
27th June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 10.30am, MONDAY JUNE 27
New cases in Lake Macquarie yesterday: 218 (Down 80 on previous day).
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district yesterday: 784 (327 PCR + 457 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2719
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 6862 (Down 599 on previous day, 3143 PCR + 3719 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1507 (Up 42 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 55 (Up 7 on previous day)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 11 (Up 4 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.6% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 95.1% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 64.4% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.7% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.7% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.