Covid update - Thursday
2nd June 2022
COVID UPDATE - 10.10am, THURSDAY JUNE 2
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 959 (Down 141 on previous day, 360 PCR + 599 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 2952 (Down 70 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 7583 (Down 800 on previous day, 3185 PCR + 4398 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1066 (Down 77 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 30 (Down 1 on previous day yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 23 (Up 14 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.4% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.9% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.7% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 82.9% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.2% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 49.9% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.