COVID UPDATE - 10.30am, SATURDAY May 21
New cases in Lake Macquarie over the past week: Thursday 247, Wednesday 295, Tuesday 387, Monday 293, Sunday 202, Saturday 268.
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1230 (Down 7 on previous day, 421 PCR + 809 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3641 (Down 35 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 9632 (Down 452 on previous day, 3806 PCR + 5826 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1187 (Down 39 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 41 (Same as yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 14 (Up 4 on previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.3% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.9% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.3% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW
also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health