Covid update - Monday
16th May 2022
COVID UPDATE - 10.40am, MONDAY May 16
New cases in Hunter-New England Health district in past 24 hours: 1006 (Down 178 on previous day, 303 PCR + 703 RAT).
Cases in Lake Macquarie over the past four weeks: 3923 (Down 11 on yesterday's figure).
New cases statewide in past 24 hours: 8286 (Down 750 on previous day, 3293 PCR + 4993 RAT)
Covid patients currently in NSW hospitals: 1437 (Up 60 since yesterday)
Covid patients in NSW ICU: 65 (Up 6 since yesterday)
Lives lost in NSW over the past 24 hours: 4 (Same as previous day)
STATEWIDE VACCINATION RATES
- 96.3% of people aged 16+ have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 94.8% of people aged 16+ have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 63.1% of people have had three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 83.1% of people aged 12-15 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 79.4% of people aged 12-15 have had two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine
- 50% of people aged 5-11 have had one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
More information on all the requirements and protocols relating to schools, outbreaks and isolation rules for parents and carers of school-aged children HERE.
More information on new case numbers by LGA can be found HERE.
QUESTIONS: Please see my Facebook or Website pages for answers to frequently asked questions. Service NSW also has a 24/7 hotline where people are available to answer questions. You can reach them on 13 77 88. All further info at NSW Health.