New COVID-19 exposure site - Belmont Vaccination Hub
A confirmed case (to be reported in today's numbers) was unknowingly infectious when they attended their vaccination at the NSW Health Belmont Vaccination Hub on 3 September from 11.45am to 12.45pm. Rapid contact tracing is now underway.
If anyone attended the vaccination hub during this time, they are required to immediately get a COVID-19 test and isolate until a negative result is received (unless they are contacted by NSW Health as a close contact). They are also required to get a second COVID-19 test on 8 September.
New COVID-19 exposure sites
Anyone who attended the following venues on the specified dates and times are casual contacts (unless they have been contacted by NSW Health as close contacts) and must get tested and isolate until a negative test result is received:
Shoal Bay Pharmacy
- Monday 30 August from 4.35pm to 4.40pm
- Wednesday 1 September from 10.10am to 10.20am and 4.15pm to 4.25pm
Shell Coles Express, Nelson Bay
- Tuesday 31 August from 9.45am to 9.50am and 7.20pm to 7.25pm
IGA Shoal Bay
- Wednesday 1 September from 8.50am to 8.55am
- Thursday 2 September from 4.55pm to 5.05pm
A complete list of exposure sites can be found on the NSW Health website here.